- Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We are happy to assist you during regular business hours: Monday – Friday, 10am to 7pm, European Central Time.
- Shipping charges are based on size and weight of the package.
- Charges will be calculated and applied at checkout.
- All orders over 500€ are eligible for free standard shipping.
Standard Shipping within European Union (EU):
EU orders are delivered as signature-required insured mail via Colissimo or Colissimo International, with the following approximate timeframes:
- France: 2 working days from receipt of order
- EU & Switzerland: 3 -5 working days from receipt of order
Standard International Shipping (all destinations outside of EU):
International orders are delivered as signature-required insured mail via Colissimo or Colissimo International, with the following approximate timeframes. Please note that orders may be delayed at Ccustoms:
- 5 – 9 working days from receipt of order
Please note that import duties, taxes, and charges may apply in your country. These charges are the customer’s (buyer’s) responsibility and they are not included in the item price or shipping cost. Please check with your country’s customs office to determine what your additional costs will be prior to buying.
- At the moment, we are not offering express shipping.
- For customers who wish this option, we request that you make shipping arrangements with a carrier of your choice.
- Please contact us at email@example.com.
- Signature will be required for delivery.
- If you wish instead to opt for safe place delivery, please specify this information (i.e. neighbour, building manager) upon check out , in the “SPECIAL DELIVERY INSTRUCTION” field. However, please note that MOOWON will not be held responsible for any misdelivery that may occur. Please note that this option is not available for orders over 500€.
Your Address & Instructions:
- We are not responsible for incorrect addresses given by customers. If an incorrect “ship to” address is provided on an order, there will be an additional fee charged to reflect our additional incurred shipping fees.
- Please note any special delivery instructions (i.e., door codes, building numbers, floor, specific safe place delivery information) when you place your order upon check out in the “SPECIAL DELIVERY INSTRUCTION” field.
Exchange & Returns Policy:
- Certain items sold on MOOWON are imited edition pieces and/or special handcrafted items of high value which may not be eligible for customer returns.
- Such items are indicated as “NOT RETURNABLE” under ADD TO CART button in the dedicated e-commerce page.
- Items are returnable to MOOWON within 14 working days from the date of delivery (i.e., date you receive the shipment), and subject to the terms below. Refunds will not be issued before your item has been returned to us. Please make sure to comply with the following conditions as MOOWON reserves the right to deny a refund if the returned item does not meet all of the following conditions:
- Must be unused, unwashed, unstained, and not damaged
- Must have original tags still attached, if applicable
- Must be returned complete of all of its parts, accessories, in its original packaging. A restocking fee may apply to any return not received in its original packaging
- Must be shipped back and received by MOOWON within 14 working days
- from the date date you originally received the shipment
- Must be sent in one single shipment
- Sale items are final sale and no refunds or exchanges will be give for these purchases.
Return Shipping Costs / Refund Process:
- Customers are responsible for all shipping and handling fees incurred for their return.
- Import customs duty & taxes incurred from return shipping will be deducted from the total refund amount.
- Upon receipt of the return, we will contact you by email to confirm your refund or exchange.
- All refunds will be calcuated in Euros. Due to fluctuations in currency rates the amount refunded maybe slightly higher or lower than the price originally paid.
- In case of error on our part of shipping the wrong item to you, we will cover the return shipping cost and you will be fully refunded for the list price of the item you purchased.
- Within 5 working days of being notified that you are not entitled to a refund, you have the option to have your purchase be shipped back to you, at your own cost, in the condition it was received by MOOWON.
- In the rare event your shipping box or shipping packaging arrives to you in damaged condition, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org before opening the package for special instructions. Imediately send us photo.
How to Return Your Order:
1. Print and complete the return form (DOWNLOAD HERE)
2. Enclose the completed form with the items you wish to return in its original packaging
3. Address and send your return via signature-required insured mail to:
MOOWON / MONA KIM PROJECTS
24 rue David D’Angers
Contact Tel: +33 648 03 97 59
4. IMPORTANT INSTRUCTION FOR NON-EU CUSTOMERS:
Air Waybills and ProForma Invoices must be filled out correctly with following information.
Otherwise, import customs duty & taxes incurred by MOOWON from return shipping will be deducted from the total refund amount.
- ProForma Invoice must be used instead of Commercial Invoice, and must include these texts in both:
FREE OF CHARGE
NO COMMERCIAL VALUE
- All values must be declared as 0€ in the currency of € (Euros) on both Air Waybills and ProForma Invoice
- “Return Goods” must appear in the description of contents field
- “Return Goods” or “Repair/Return” must be checked in the type/nature of export field
5. We recommend that you insure the return shipment as you will be liable for any damages until we receive the item.
6. In case of dispute, we also recommend you retain proof of sending.
7. Please retain your shipping airbill until you have received your refund
Handmade Product Disclaimer
Quality is our highest priority. Please keep in mind that most of our products are handmade, using natural materials, and therefore it is quite difficult, if not impossible, to make identical items. Due to this process, there may be a slight variation from one item to the next. Such variations are inherent in the manufacturing of handmade products. Even though every effort is made to create only the best products, there may be natural blemishes that should not be misconstrued as flaws. These are what make each handmade piece unique and special. The pictures may not be identical to the product you receive.
By purchasing this product online, you agree with this disclaimer.